Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Ramblings


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...the beginning of BYU football season. Just kidding...sort of. We will leave it at that.




For all the california relatives who mentioned wanting to see aubrey's recital, Lane posted one of her songs on youtube and is at the bottom of our blog page.




Thanks to everyone for a great birthday. Mom for her beautiful painting that I love and the halloween items which she knows that I love freakishly cute halloween items. Dad for talking to me on my birthday. Melissa who called and let me talk to both her and evelyn. Siblings who called . Brent and Cintia who are letting us leach on them for Thanksgiving. Thanks to the kids who made the cutest signs ever all around the house. When I opened the oven I knew I was"really Hot" and when I saw the broom that I "clean even better than cinderella." Also thanks to aub, em and bryn for singing me that great birthday song. Thanks to Lane's mom for taking me to lunch and dear lizzie's and the cute good luck charm. To neighbors and friends for all their kindnesses. To lane for taking Friday off so we could spend the day together and still go to football on saturday (how dare my birthday come on the first football day of the season). It was great.
Fall to me is actually the best of times because I love the fall crisp air, the smell of leaves, and the feeling of new beginnings with the kids going back to school.

1 comment:

Natilie said...

I am so glad you had a Happy Birthday! It sounds like Lane treated you like the queen that you are!

Go Utes!!! {{ha ha}}