I know this is a strange request but Aubrey and her voice teacher have been working really hard to enter a vocal competition at mormon times.com. It's sort of like a mormon american idol. http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php. This address should take you to the entry page. Her name is listed below. You can listen to all the contestants and see who you like and vote for them. The winner is based on the number of votes each contestant gets. (I think you have to make an account to vote. It is quick and we registered over a month ago and have not recieved any e-mails.) We don't care if she wins, but I think she would like a good showing. Anyone with an e-mail address can vote once per day. Aubrey did her own version of Amazing Grace. The pianist is named Stephan Nelson and he was really "amazing". His accompaniment is his original composition. The song is really pretty...but then I am probably biased. So if you get a chance, log-on to mormontimes and vote and if you like Aubs you can vote for her (someone else if you like someone else). People can vote one time a day for 30 days. Please pass the word along to others as well. Tell anyone and everyone to vote (only if they want to). The voting goes everyday from Saturday November 15 through December 16. Also for family who check the blog, we found out this week she is in the mon, wed, friday cast with saturday matinees on saturday December 6th and 20th for HCTO. She has a small part so don't feel that you have to come. I know the holidays are busy. This girl keeps us sooooo busy.
Ward Campout and Jerome Ghost Town
11 years ago





1 comment:
your song was- WOW!
We are so proud of you!
We have passed on the word!
Good luck! lots of love!
Post a Comment