Friday, December 5, 2008

Is BrYnna On tHe NaUgHty LiSt?

Brynna was up all night last night with nightmares. She screamed and cried in her sleep. She woke up numerous times.l She ultimately slept with me the majority of the night. When she got up this morning she informed me (by whispering in my ear) that her nightmare was "I was on Santa's naughty list!". She was seriously upset by it. So we decided today to go and see the man who was causing her all this aignst. I am not sure how he knew to do this...hmmmm....but he informed her to keep up the good work because she was definately on the "nice" list. She also took the opportunity of seeing santa to tell him she wanted a webkins fish. I had already told her she wasn't going to get...so now I have an additional delimna. She is a smart cookie. Overall (minus the fish) I think seeing santa was helpful. She has her "polar express" day at school today so I think it was useful to have her fears cleared up prior to her trip to the North Pole. PS: If you feel so inclined, feel free to continue voting for aubrey. This round ends on December 15th (only 10 more days). Check out some of the other talent as well. There are three other contestants from american fork (Andy Shelton, Debra Fotheringham, and Nathan Osmond). My kids love the elephant song.

3 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

hey, I have those nightmares too sometimes. By the way, we saw the fish on sale for either five or nine dollars. brynna's pony tales aren't level-lance

Natilie said...

That is so sad. I am glad you got that taken care of before Christmas got too close.

Caroline said...

I'm so glad that Brynna is not on the naughty list, and that she got that confirmed by the jolly man himself. Hopefully she has sweet dreams. Love the picture!