Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School





With the exception of Matthew, we plaided it up for the first day of school. I should have got a full body shot of Matthew, because his shoes were the most important...brown and turqouis sneakers...I think Tony Hawk. They were all ready for a change and looking forward to going back to school. No one was more excited than Brynna, except maybe Aubrey...I heard Aubrey up all night.

So it all begins. Matthew has soccer today, Emily Soccer tomorrow, games on saturday, music lessons, and of course Ballet for Brynna (she finally is sleeping in her own bed, the pre-requisite for ballet). So this year we have a ninth grader, 6th grader, 5th grader and 1st grader. It's going to be a fun ride.

2 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

Brindle!!! You are in first grade! You stay at school all day AND eat lunch there--how is it? Congratulations everyone on going back to school. Adelle laughed today, but I didn't get it on camera since I was tickling her and no one else was here to hold the camera.

Natilie said...

I feel like we need to go and buy some plaid, they looked great!