Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot It was a fun-filled frolicking Halloween this year...easy because we used already found costumes. When we were moving Matthew found the Santa outfit and decided it would make the perfect disquise. It really fit his personality as he Ho Ho Ho'd through the house. He looked hilarious. Too bad it wasn't a cold halloween for him...because he said he was "boiling" by the end of the night. Brynna loved being a fairy since she is in quite a tinkerbell phase. Aubrey was at first a cave-girl and than a fairy princess (with Grandma Taylor's prom dress...the twirling never ended). She was a little sad as it was her first year not trick-or-treating. Emily made the perfect pretty pirate (we found the hat at Ross in July and just used funky clothes she already had). I found the weather "perfect"...no snow or rain and smelled like fall. We only had three sets of trick-or-treaters, which was quite a change for us, we hope for more next year. I am still hoping against reality that somehow our house will be boundaried into the 32nd ward :) Feeling more settled though...still no blinds :(.











No comments:
Post a Comment