Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boys to Men In Concert....Can't Wait


Aubrey gets to open for Boys to Men! It's a miracle but Aubrey won the scera celebrity semi-finals last night and actually get to sing before the boys to men concert on thursday. I was trying to figure out how to post the video, but I am blogger illiterate. She didn't want me to anyway because she was nervous and thinks her voice sounds like a sheep. She was more nervous than her previous performance (hence the sheep sound) and I didn't get a video of her previous performance. If I figure it out I will try to post it...or maybe the Thursday one. The one coming on Thursday shouldn't be as nerve-wracking since this is really the prize. She is way!!!!!!! excited. So all you boys to men fans from the previous decade come go with us. Congrats Aubrey! We love you

1 comment:

Natilie said...

Wow Aubrey that is so huge. I hope you have a blast singing on Thursday! Congratulations!!!!