Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL



Ok, all you bloggers how do you turn pictures around to face the right direction. Anyway the first day of school was on monday. Brynna doesn't start until this coming monday. She is seriously too excited to wait. She has made her paper doll for Mrs. Durrant's class to look like a sparkling blue princess...because blue is her all time favorite color and she thinks she is a "princess". Aubrey has made good goals for the year but has been over the top onery because she has been seriously sleep deprived by getting up early again and not wanting to go to bed at night. Emily has a great teacher and so far has had little adjusting. Matthew has a man teacher this year so hopefully he is too afraid of him to not to turn in his homework. It has been a little crazy trying to adjust my work schedule to school, soccor, singing, scouts, activity days, violin, and sewing. I hope it all works out before I end up having to see myself for a mommy break-down. Maybe the rumors flying around that I am crazy are actually more accurate than I thought. They do look cute though and I know they grow up and leave all too fast. So my goal is to enjoy this year even if it kills me.

2 comments:

Natilie said...

Even if they are sideways, they are still cute! I love your quotes by the way! And I don't think your crazy, maybe crazy busy, but not crazy!

watergirl said...

Hey crazy! Just kidding. I didn't start those rumors. This is Arleen by the way. Thanks for the titles of those books. I am glad to have a new way to stalk you. :) Keep blogging!