Friday, August 28, 2009

We're Home-less

That's right we have sold our house and have not secured another house. I am a little bit freaking out...but we are trying to have faith that one of the homes we have an offer on will come through at some point soon. In the mean time, we have to be out in 10 days...which is no small feat after being hunkered down in here for 16 years. I have felt a little bit overwhelmed as we have been packing. Our basement looks like something exploded. Hopefully all will work out...but if you see this blog say a little prayer.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

If you need any help, I'd be glad to give it. I know you will be in the right place soon. (I know someone who's voting for you to come their direction!!) The prayers will be guided your way.

Alice Childs said...

Does this mean you decided against the house in our neighborhood??? I've been SO hoping you would come this way!

Natilie said...

We have been thinking about you. We know a little of what you are going through. Want some help???