I woke up this morning..duhduhdum...the house was for sale...duhduhdum...again had to clean it and change the smell...oooohhohh I got the house for sale blues..duhduhdum. OK it really doesn't "smell". However, it is a very hard thing for me to have this house up for sale. First of all I love this neighborhood and I love this house. Second of all I have a hard time keeping the house clean all the time. I feel like it is going to make me crazy focusing on each room's organization, cleanliness and "depersonalization", especially while living in the house with four kids. Soooo if anyone reads this....please save me. Find someone who wants a very well build house that has had lots of love. Recently installed handscraped walnut floors on the main level and beautiful new carpet in the upstairs bedrooms and wood floors in the downstairs bedrooms. A great kid friendly yard with a built in swingset. Close to Barratt elementary and closer still to the best friends and neighbors ever to be found. Oh...and a freshly painted laundry room (thanks to lance and melissa). Very negotiable on price. Open to all offers. I can't do it much longer. The constant cleaning is killing me. Seems like I spend 14 hours one day cleaning like a freak and the next day....disaster. Oh and anyone wanting to organize a garage this weekend?........
Ward Campout and Jerome Ghost Town
11 years ago





1 comment:
I know this fantastic family that would be perfect for your home. She is really talented and amazing, and he loves trees. They have great kids.
Oh yeah - it's YOU!
Stay, just a little bit longer....Oh, won't you stay
Post a Comment