Saturday, October 25, 2008

PicturE DaY AnD Cornbelly'S



















Doesn't Brynna look beautiful for picture day! I thought the relatives would like to see. I almost took a picture of the Bathroom on picture day for this blog. I totally could not believe the disgusting mess that was left in the children's wake. Ultimately it was too embarassing for me to share. I do not know how they managaed it but there was at least a half a container of mouthwash spilled on the counter (with many curlers swimming in the minty liquid) and onto the floor...toothpast smeared in every possible location, dirty clothes including underwear spread all over the floor, well you get the picture...took me over an hour to clean up. I guess I will chalk it up to picture day chaos.

The night before picture day (Thursday...having earlier turned in the rather odd reflections entry's...so much to do!) we went to Cornbelly's...I think this added to the above chaos due to going to bed late. We had to go on Thursday because they had two for one coupons at Hogie Yogi's but only for Tues, Wed, and Thursdays and we figured next week would be "crazy" there...you know it's true... (We missed out on the coupon I found on someone elses blog where you get in to Cornbelly's on this one particular day in September for 97 cents...I am totally going to watch for that next year)...it is a little pricey to take the whole family. The kids had a great time...Brynna was so excited because her pig won the pig race and she won a delightful pig nose she has been wearing constantly. She is pretending she is Penelope (we love that movie!). Her pig was shaquelle O'squeel so if anyone goes..that pig is fast. The kids hummed "Crush" through the david archueletta maze and they were surprised when they came out the kiddie maze. Anyway fun was had by all. Can't wait for the chaos that is called Halloween! I can only imagine what the bathroom will look like then.
I threw in one token picture of evelyn too because we think she is so over the top adorable.

5 comments:

Lance and Melissa said...

Brynna, you look so pretty. Wish I could have seen your purple tooth in that picture though.

Lance and Melissa said...

ps: Aubrey--that sweatshirt you are wearing fits me, and Christmas is coming up--you do the math.

Anonymous said...

Patty! love to see your BEAUTIFUL family! Looking forward to Thanksgiving. . . . .WHAT REHEASALS?????

Natilie said...

Oh, the bathroom! I can't keep ours clean. Love the pictures - Cornbelly's sounded really fun!

Taylor Times said...

Hey suzanne, Do you have a blog? It would be great if you did. I would love to be able to follow the family. Let me know. Patty